While using pc you may get suddenly the following error message on your screen.
0X00000139 (0X0000000000000003, 0xfffff880009c1380, 0xfffff880009c12d8, 0X0000000000000000)
This error may appear any time while using pc while updating windows or other software, driver or installing or uninstalling software. This error also known as blue screen of death and when it appears it unexpectedly restarts your PC with a shining blue screen showing the above message.
If you are experiencing this error first time then no need to worry but if it is appearing periodically then immediately take a step to protect your data from permanently loss because this error may crashes your OS forever and you need to reinstall windows OS.
Why error code 0X00000139-KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE occurs?
The error 0X00000139 occurs mostly due to following reasons:
1. Incompatible software or driver installation
2. Outdated windows driver
3. Improper registry entry
4. Memory malfunctioning
5. Suspicious programs running in memory
6. Missing or damaged dll files, exe files, sys files etc.
Any of the reason can cause 0X00000139 error. It is really difficult to troubleshoot this error manually but there are some smartest ways to get rid of this error. Just go through the following steps and fix this error yourself.
How to fix 0X00000139-KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error?
In order to fix 0X00000139 error code, correct the following errors.
1. If you are installing software and getting this error then surely that software is either incompatible or trying to edit or modify system driver or system files. In this situation windows can’t recognize the newly installed hardware or software and immediately throw the bsod error. It is advisable to check for compatible guideline before installing the software or hardware.
2. If you are getting this error while updating software then surely some malicious program is running inside your PC. Clean your PC with trusted antivirus program and remove all the malicious bugs and programs.
3. Registry cleaning might help you lot in order to figure out this error. Clean registry error with advance registry cleaner software and fix all errors.
4. Also updates all the windows drivers, device drivers and software.
5. Run PC Optimizer tool and check for missing system files and fix them immediately.
It is not necessary to use individual tools for each step. You can also use RegCure Pro System Utility to fix all steps in single click. It is expert’s recommended tool that clean registry problem, fix missing system files, optimize system memory, removes virus, Trojan and malware, updates drivers and fix various other errors. It is all in one PC optimizer that may help you a lot to fix 0X00000139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error in windows xp, 7, 8 and vista.