iTunes is one of the most usable application to transfer or download any type of files, applications, songs in your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod. This application is widely used by many of the Apple device users as well as Windows users mostly to transfer music files from PC to iPhone or vice versa. While using this application you might have to face some unknown errors which cause problem in transferring iPhone data. iTunes error 0xE8008001 is a common error generally appears when you try to synch your iTunes. After having this error code users become unable to synch their data and data transfer task fails.
Sometimes when you connect your iPhone with other device and try to synch data then a pop up error message prompts on the screen:
“The application”___” was not installed on the iPhone “iPhone” because an unknown error occurred (0xE8008001)”
This application error can be fixed when you download new iPhone applications. If still you are getting same kind of iTune error then you can update currently used iTune program with latest versions because there might be some bugs or problem with older version iTunes. Older version of iTunes might be incompatible which may stop users to run some programs correctly. So it is better to update iTunes program if it is available.
When iTunes get affected by error 0xE8008001 then you would have to face some irritating behavior of your PC and apple devices. Some of the common symptoms are:
- Fails to transfer music files from PC to Apple device and vice versa.
- Slow performance of PC and iTunes
- Apple device become unable to play your video/songs on your Apple device.
- Apple or Windows device might be freeze.
- Unable to read iPhone device in recovery mode.
For this behavior of iTunes some of the common reasons are responsible. Those are:
- Registry Corruption: Due to incorrect registry entries or registry code corruption Windows or Mac registry gets corrupt. If it happens with your Apple iTunes then it fails to work correctly and prompts iTunes error 0xE8008001 while synching Apple devices.
- Outdated installation: Using outdated iTunes or incompatible iTunes version might be the main cause of error 0xE8008001. When it occurred with your device then you become unable to play songs or transfer iPhone data.
- Virus Infection: Spyware or malware infection is such a common cause of iTunes error 0xE8008001. Some of the iTunes program files get affected with these malicious files and fails to respond while running iTunes application.
- Hardware or Software Issue: When there is malfunction with Windows program or Mac programs then it is common that you will get below error code on the computer screen.
For all these causes you can perform some manual steps to fix iTunes error 0xE8008001. You may clean registry from malicious files. You may also update your device if there is updating problem. But the manual steps might be lengthy. If you are normal users and make mistake while removing incorrect registry then you would have to face critical system crash or any other major problem. So it is better to use automatic PC repair tool.
In order to remove invalid registry entries, spyware or malware infected files, update Windows or Mac devices or driver you can use automatic steps of windows PC repair tool. It repairs damaged registry and fix malware infection in few clicks. Interactive user guide of this tool allows you to perform repair task easily.