You may get windows 10 upgrade error 0x80200056 suddenly when you are middle of the upgrading process. Because of this error the upgrade terminates and you end with rebooted PC. If you are getting the same trouble then this article might help you lot.
Why 0x80200056 Error raised?
There may be following reason behind this trouble.
- Your PC accidentally rebooted.
- Internet connection interrupted
- Sign out from the Microsoft account meanwhile the process
- Virus interrupted the process
- Registry Fault
How to solve this error?
Solving this problem is very easy. Just make reboot your PC and start upgrade again. Most probably you won’t get the same error but still this is happening then there need to apply some other fixes.
- Update Drivers – If you are seeing notification for updating driver then you must go for it. An outdated driver causes end number of problems.
- Compatibility Issue – Might be some of your installed software are not compatible with windows 10. So go to control panel and remove unnecessary application.
- Virus and Malware – It might play a bigger role in destructive of upgradation. You must run whole PC scan with authentic and purchased license antivirus software.
- Registry Issue – It is the major area which raises the problems. However it is not suggestible to edit registry file manually. Instead it you can use third party tool for repair registry file.
You may also run PC Optimize tool for finding issues in your PC. Advanced System Repair Tool is one of the best tool that does the pc optimization jobs effectively. Download this tool freely and scan your PC. It will list out all the problems behind your PC. For example it finds outdated driver, corrupted system files and registry files, scan for viruses and malwares etc. Once it complete scanning process (usually takes 1 to 2 minutes) click to fix button to fix all problems at one go. After fixing all the bugs when you again start upgrading process you won’t get 0x80200056 error.