Google chrome is one of the most popular and powerful browsers that gives a great experience to the user. It is lightning fast, secure and trusted web browser but few of the people know this reality that chrome is memory hungry browser that needs lots of space to open a new tab. However, it is error free browser but not 100% and when it crashes it starts to annoy people. As you are habituated with this browser so it is not easy to change your web browser and you stuck with this browser by accepting its error. Google chrome has stopped working or it crashes frequently or shut down unexpectedly is the very famous problem that lacks people face every day. In this article, we will describe all the factors, signature, reason and solution for this error.
How to get rid of this stupid annoying error?
- Restart your PC: If you are getting this problem the first time then cheers because it is not a crucial problem and just a fresh start of your PC may clean this error.
- Outdated Plugin: Do you have the plugin installed and you haven’t updated them for a long time? Update them and fix this issue easily. Outdated IDM or Internet Download Manager is one of the great bottlenecks which raise google chrome problem. Update it first and restart your browser.
- Analyze Conflicting Module: All the software is made by hundreds or thousands of dll modules. Normally in an operating system contains lacks of the module. So, there might be a chance to conflict module with google chrome. You must check whether your browser modules are conflicting with other module or not. To check that, follow these steps.
- Open Google chrome
- Type following command in address bar
- Press Enter
- 4. Corrupted User Profile: Corrupted User Profile is also a big reason behind google chrome shut down unexpectedly error. You must reset google chrome and make new user profile to fix this error. How to reset google chrome you don’t know; follow the procedure given below:
- a. Close Google Chrome
- b. Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data
- c. Find Folder Default
- d. Rename it to Backup
- e. Make new blank folder named Default
- f. Now Open Google Chrome. You will see the new and fresh tab of google chrome. But don’t worry about your old data. It is kept safe in Backup folder. Whenever you need old data just repeat this process and rename backup folder to default.
- 5. If still, your browser is giving you tension then surely this problem is being raises outside the browser. There must be a malicious program installed in your PC or registry problems are there. You surely need a powerful pc optimizer as Advanced System Repair Tool to fix this error easily. Just download Advanced System Repair Tool pc optimizer tool and scan entire PC. It is all in one solution for all error. It automatically updates outdated software, driver, removes viruses and optimize pc for better and speedy performance.
With the above steps, it becomes easy to fix windows installer error 1720. In the severe data corruption or virus attack you can follow the effective steps of automatic Windows error fixer. Automatic steps of this tool easily remove the wrong registry files and dangerous Trojan or virus from PC. It cleans your registry and fixes registry error. If there is driver error then this tool update your driver automatically with the latest update. A lot of Windows users have used this featured tool to get rid of windows installer error 1720. So we also recommend you to run effective steps of PC repair tool. With a simple user guide, this tool starts repairing PC and protects your system from an accidental crash.