If a driver or a file gets missed from your system then you use Windows installation CD/DVD to restore it or when you use a storage device which has Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) mode permitted then sometimes you might have received error message “Boot failed.” When the boot manager contrasts two device signature incorrect then this error occurs. If this problem is with you then don’t avoid it occurrence because due to this error message you will be not capable to install a driver or file in your system by using windows installation CD/DVD.
Why this error message appears?
- This “boot failed” error occurs when the boot manager compares two devices wrongly.
- This may be also due to the dangerous program which you call in simple words virus may also create this error.
- If you windows installation CD/DVD is corrupt and you use in your system then also you may get this error message.
What are the symptoms?
When you use windows installation CD/ DVD in your system and then you press a key after receiving this “Press any key to boot from CD/DVD” message to start up process then you suddenly you might have received windows error “Boot failed.”
How to fix this windows error message?
To triumph over from this windows error message and if you are having windows 7 or windows server 2008 installed in your system then to fix this error you have to perform the given below steps:-
- Insert the windows installation CD/DVD again in your system CD/DVD driver then copy the Windows installation files to your hard disk drive.
- Create a folder to save all these files naming it C:\982929 folder.
- Then execute a file or driver which you want to install in your system.
- But if this error may occurs due to other reasons such as when you try to attach a storage device to your system which has the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) mode enabled then at this condition you can fix this error by using windows installation CD/DVD. You have to use another manual steps to fix this error and this may create difficulty for you.
So the best option is to use third party repair tool. You don’t have to take any stress to fix this windows error, this tool will easily fix this error. One more thing that this tool not only fixes this windows error message but also fix other windows errors and related problems. So what are you waiting for download or purchase this tool now.