Are you getting error code 0X80070426 while using windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8. This type of error rarely occurs and cause system restarts or blue screen of death. If you are getting this error first time then no need to worry but if this error is appearing on your screen frequently then be alert and keep backup of all the sensitive data in a safe place outside of your PC because something is going to very bad with your PC.
This error occurs because of various reasons like missing or improper registry entries, missing or damaged dll files, exe, sys, ocx, vxd or other system files, outdated system drivers, incompatible software or hardware installation, virus, Trojan or malware attack, improper system shut down etc. Mostly this error occurs because of missing registry entries.
How to solve error code 0X80070426?
In order to resolve error code 0X80070426 some areas must should be fixed. Just go through following steps and fix this error easily.
1. You must clean your system and remove all virus, Trojan and malware.
2. Also remove recently installed software or hardware from PC.
3. Fix registry bugs using effective and advanced registry cleaner software. Do not try to temper registry files manually because it may harm your PC deeply.
4. Update system drivers, windows drivers and running operating system. Several updates may fix this error.
5. Run any pc optimizer tool and fix all the missing or damaged dll errors, exe errors, sys errors etc.
In order to fix error code 0X80070426 completely you need advanced system optimizer tool as Advanced System Repair Tool. It is one of the best PC optimizer tools that scans entire PC deeply and listed all the results. It fixes registry errors, dll errors, exe errors, sys errors, driver errors and more. It also removes virus, Trojan, malware and other destructive programs. If you are getting 0X80070426 error continuously then must use Advanced System Repair Tool to fix it. In a very next moment you will be able to fix thousands of system errors in single click.