This is a type of Windows error show on the monitor when you trying to install a program. It show many type of error message on the PC Screen. It occurs generally if the windows installer file is damage and missing. When you try to install software it shows the error message” The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed, if this type of error show in the system it do not allow to the user to install any program.
What is the main cause to get the error message The Windows Installer service could not be accessed”?
- Either if your system is running in safe mode or
- If windows installer driver is Corrupt, unregistered, missing files and damage windows installer.
Where it appears the error message?
It show the error message when you try to install Windows XP, Microsoft Plus, Windows Server 2003,windows 7 etc. when you try to add or uninstall a program in System screen it show the error message “The Windows Installer service could not be accessed”.
How to avoid the error problem of Windows Installer?
You can fix the problem by following some steps, below defined it to solve manually
- First close all the program
- Click on Start Button You will see Run Option, in that field type cmd
- You will see a command prompt on the PC Screen
- Click on OK Button
- A DOS Command prompt (black and white screen)will be appears with a blinking cursor you have to write there –
- msiexec /unregister and press Enter
- msiexec /regserver and press Enter
When you run the second command, it will show a new ending line with > and blinking cursor at that time you have to close the command prompt ,and again try to install the software which you want to install before.
If you are unable to apply this above method here it is a solution to overcome this error problem. Software has been developed Advanced System Repair Tool software to fix this error immediately. It is easy to install it in your system it has some easy step with image how to download this software. It takes only few minutes to resolve all Windows related problem.