Are you ended with Error code 0x800F0922 while upgrading to Windows 10 or installing .Net Framework 3.5? This error means you are not allowed to upgrade your OS or install .Net Framework 3.5 and you need to fix it first. This article is about how you can resolve this issue yourself without seeking help from anyone. I will explain all the possible reasons and their solutions in a much described manner so you will not get any trouble to fix error code 0x800F0922.
What are the reasons behind 0x800F0922 error?
- Not Enough Space: Yes, you read it correctly. Not enough space means there is no enough space available in “System Reserved” Partition. When you install windows there is a small partition which gets automatically created called System Reserved. There are several third party tools are available that can increase “System Reserved” space without formatting your PC.
- PC is not connected to Windows Server: If your PC is not connected with Windows server most probably you end with 0x800F0922 error. This is because you are using VPN for connecting windows server. So, disconnect from the network, close VPN and then start upgrading.
.Net Framework Installation Failed
This is the most noticeable reason behind this error. Most of the users are getting problem due to .Net Framework 3.5 Installation. Here, I will tell you step by step process to fix .Net Framework Installation problem.
- If you haven’t install yet then google for .Net Framework 3.5 and install it in your PC. It’s free!
- If you have already installed it and then getting this trouble then do the following steps.
- Go to start menu and search for Turn Windows Features On or Off
- A window will open. Here, find for Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5.1 or so on. Check it and click to OK.
- Reboot your PC if required or start Installation again.
You must scan and repair any underlying problems
You also must scan and repair your PC for any underlying problems using effective performance tool. In our recommendation you use Advanced System Repair Tool. It is quick and powerful tool for windows user which scans and remove thousands of PC problems automatically. So, if there is any registry trouble or driver issue or virus issue or any other dll issue, Advanced System Repair Tool will take care of it and you will be able to upgrade your PC to windows 10 without having 0x800F0922 error.