Did you receive error code 0x00000050 in your system? When you are running programs on windows then sometimes you might have suddenly received an error message on your computer screen. “0x00000050 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)” I think so you receive somewhat this type of error message. Let me explain in details about this error and also help you to remove this error. Error code 0x00000050 is a windows error which occurs when Srvnet.sys gets missing. Srvnet.sys is a Microsoft Server network driver file. This driver is used to communicate your computer with the other devices. This file should be running in the background while working on your computer. ID this file gets corrupt then you receive the above given error message on your system screen. This error reports that PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue occurred in your system. Though it is not a big issue but you should fix it because to save your computer from further other problems.
Why this error occurs?
- If this file srvnet.sys gets corrupt then you receive above error message.
- Mostly corruption file occurs due the presence of virus in your system.
- If you don’t keep proper maintenance of your windows registry then you receive this error.
What are the symptoms?
When you start your computer and try to run a program then you might have received this error message:-
“0x00000050 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4).”
How to fix error code 0x00000050?
- If this Srvnet.sys file gets corrupt then you should first uninstall it and re-install it again in your system. Note that you should install it exact in the same location where it was earlier.
- If your Srvnet.sys file gets corrupt then you won’t be able to download from internet because it a windows operating system file. If this corrupt and you want to restore it again then use windows installation CD.
- Take the windows installation CD and insert in your CD/DVD drive and then restart your computer.
- When system screen with windows logo appears then search for the file which you want to install.
- After completing installation process restart your system again.
You should also have some precautions such as:-
- Install windows update properly and don’t close your system unless windows doesn’t update completely.
- Antivirus should be updated regularly.
If you want to get rid from this error without any tension then use third party repair tool, which will help you to fix this error 0x00000050 immediately.