- Are you getting 0X00000643 error while adding network printer?
- Are you unable to connect your wireless device to your windows 7/8, Vista, XP?
- Do you want to fix 0X00000643 errors?
Several times while adding network printer or device to windows 7/8, Vista, XP you may get the error 0X00000643. This error code stops you to adding printer or other devices to your PC. There may be several reasons behind this error but don’t get so worried because there is several advanced and smart techniques to fix this error.
Reason and How to fix 0X00000643:
This error may appear due to one of the following reasons:
- No suitable driver is installed for your printer – Install printer drivers and restart your PC. Sometimes suitable drivers are missing or not found and then setup gets failed to initialize or stops meanwhile the installing process with 0X00000643 errors.
- Firewall or security program is too restrictive – Sometimes windows firewall or third party security firewall is configured on high restriction so it blocks all the ports and refuse connection with printers.
- Registry file has improper or missing entries – Registry file is the very important files that keep settings of all the installed software, hardware and drivers. If this file is corrupted or damaged or have some missing entries then windows unable to find various important files and unable to run various setup program.
- Missing or damaged dll files – Any setup uses various system dll files but if these files are damaged, deleted, missing or not available for usage then windows unable to add several devices as printers, cameras etc and throws 0X00000643 error.
- Some system files is missing or not found as exe, sys, inf, vxd, ocx and other files
- Outdated system drivers – Also run advanced driver detective utility and find all the outdated drivers and update them. Outdated drivers may be incompatible with several new installations.
- Virus or Trojan– You also run virus or Trojan scanner and deleted them. Virus or Trojan are such type of destructive program that removes important system settings, occupy system ports and usages system memory and resources.
It is highly recommended to use advanced Advanced System Repair Tool Utility to fix 0X00000643 errors easily. This tool removes virus, Trojan or other malware, repair damages, fix registry problems, repair damaged or missing dll, exe, vxd, sys or other important system files and updates system driver. It is very useful tool that speed up system speed and removes errors.