Amtlib.dll file is a System file which is used in many Operating Systems. Mostly some applications create copies of the supported file because that program is the core of the connected program. This process requires supporting a program by which it loads the function accurately.
Sometime it b become corrupt due to many reason so it is necessary to repair amtlib.dll file for continue service.
What are the amtlib.dll error messages?
When this error occurs in a System it sends following error report to the user.
- This application failed to start because amtlib.dll was not found.
- The file amtlib.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: amtlib.dll. Please install the application again.
- “Cannot load [file name]. Reinstalling this application may fix this error.”
- “This application failed to start because the file was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Registration: Failed for file C:\WINDOWS\System32\[file name]”
- “Cannot find the required file in \Windows\System32\”
Cause of the amtlib.dll error message?
Error may be occurs at any time when working on the Computer. This type of error occurs when opening and installs a program, open a website etc. The dll file store in C:\WINDOWS\system32.
When it gets corrupt it creates error message to the user. Some reasons of this error.
- Wrong or corrupt registry entry
- Old and outdated drivers
- Improper way to uninstall a software or hardware
- If the dll file is deleted
- DLL file in infected by virus
- Excess registry entry
How to resolve amtlib.dll error message from the System?
- Click Start Menu of Windows, type “Restore” in the Search Box Click the System Restore option in the top of the Start Menu.
Install antivirus Software
- Install an antivirus software to detect the virus or malware from your PC.
Restart your PC
- Rebooting is necessary because it give chance to the machine to reopen the require program and missing amtlib.dll file of your PC.
- Click on Start button the Click on Run command and type their regedit.exe then click on OK.
- On the Registry Editor click on the word computer to make it blue.
- Next click File –> Export.
- Save the .reg file in a folder and you can rename it which will be easy to find out.
- To restore the registry follow the above steps
- Except choose Import in the last move, select your backed up registry file, then open.