Are you getting the following error message on Blue Screen while using windows xp/vista/7/8.
Error Code 0x000000C1
If you are getting above error then you are absolutely on a right place. Here, you will get entire info about this error and also know the steps to fix SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION 0xC1 error.
There are some very important reasons behind this error. Check and fix all them one by one and fix this error easily.
1. Mostly this error is caused by nvlddmkm.sys file. It is a windows system files and when this file gets corrupted, damaged or deleted by several destructive program, you may get the above error on a blue screen that is also known as blue screen of death.
2. Outdated driver or incompatible driver is also responsible for this error.
3. Hardware failure such as RAM or Hard Disk corruption may also cause this error.
4. If registry file has some improper or incorrect value or if this file is corrupted or damaged then you may also get the above error message.
5. There may be damaged dll file, sys file, exe file, ActiveX file, inf file, ocx file or other files resides in PC that immediately need to be fixed.
These are the most common reason by which SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION 0xC1 error may appear. You may fix this error easily by the following ways.
1. As this is critical error so you need third party software that could scan entire PC and fix all the problems. But before using third party software just update windows and its entire driver, clean unneeded software using control panel and scan entire PC using advanced and updated antivirus. Then make a complete restart of your PC and examine the error.
2. If Step 1 doesn’t work for you then there is surely problem in registry file, sys file, exe file, dll file, drivers or other system files. It is not easy to find and fix these errors manually. So, Download Advanced System Repair Tool and install it in your PC. It is recommended software that is tested by experts various times and every times it returns best result.
3. Scan entire PC using this tool. It will scan and listed entire PC error including dll error, exe error, sys error, driver error, inf error, ActiveX error, Registry error etc.
4. Now click Fix All button to fix all the errors in single click. In very few moments, it will remove entire error. Now make a restart your PC and examine the error.
You will not find the SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION 0xC1 error on your PC after fixing PC errors using Advanced System Repair Tool. This tool is very easy to use and doesn’t require any technical hand to operate it.