What is d3dx9_38.dll error?
Sometimes did you receive error message d3dx9_38.dll when you try to play an installed game or run a program? And you try to remove this by quieting a game or a program but it’s of no use you repeatedly receive this error message on your computer screen. Actually this error occurs due to missing of d3dx9_38.dll file from your system. D3dx9_38.dll file is the extension file which is needed to be present in your system.D3dx9_38.dll is a file which provides particular functions and helps in accessing a program or an application.
DirectX software collection contains this d3dx9_38.dll file in it. DirectX is used by most Windows based games and an advanced graphics program, d3dx9_38.dll errors usually appears when using these programs. This d3dx9_38.dll error prevents you accessing a game or a program which you try to run. This d3dx9_38.dll error has similar affects in windows XP, windows vista, windows 7, and windows 8. This error can become critical and also have a serious impact on your system if you don’t fix it immediately.
Why this d3dx9_38.dll error occurs?
There are several reasons due to which d3dx9_38.dll occurs such as:-
- Missing of d3dx9_38.dll files from your PC.
- Your system is highly infected by dangerous virus, malwares. Trojans.
- Improper installation of software.
- Old or outdated software.
- Present of e- bay or junk files in your PC.
- This error may be due to improper maintenance of windows registry keys.
What are its symptoms?
When you try to open a game or a program then this error message appears on your screen:-
“File d3dx9_38.dll not found”
And you are prevented from opening games and other different applications.
How to fix d3dx9_38.dll error?
Am going to show you some manual steps by which you can easily fix this error:-
- First of all your should keep always proper maintenance of windows registry keys.
- Always updating your antivirus so that your system will be always protected from dangerous virus.
- Keep updating software or should have complete installation of software that you have downloaded.
- If you are trying open game or a program and continuously receive this error message then uninstall the software and again reinstall it.
- You can also download d3dx9_38.dll file from the sites and remove corrupted d3dx9_38.dll file and place a new one.
- You need to update drivers for the video card.
If d3dx9_38.dll error occurs continuously after following these features then to fix it you can use third party repair tool which is one of the easiest and automatic way to resolve this d3dx9_38.dll errors.