You may get the following error while using windows 7 or windows vista. Your PC may hangs for a while and ends with one of the following messages.
- Are you facing display driver stopped responding and has recovered error continuously on your pc?
- Are you looking for the help to fix this error?
The above errors are most common but most popular and the maximum windows user face this error. In this article, you will know the reason and solution of stops responding error. However, it is not a critical error but several times it causes big damage. For example, when this error occurs it restart the windows explorer so, your running unsaved application might quit improperly and cause data loss situation. If you are moving some items from one place to another place in pc or moving data from external media to your pc and meanwhile this error occurs, there is a big chance of losing data.
This error also tells that your pc has some critical problem that is disturbing display driver to run properly. If you are getting this error first time then there is no need to worry but if you have faced this error more than 2 or 3 times then be alert because OS may get corrupted or you may get blue screen of death error suddenly after starting your system.
Why display drivers stopped responding error occurs
All the graphical object which you see on the desktop or pc requires high processor resources. Fortunately, we have powerful processor nowadays that works perfectly but there are several programs runs silently inside OS that consumes high CPU resources and resulting display driver ends with not responding error message.
1. Display driver might be outdated so you need to update display driver.
2. Must check how many genuine processes are running inside PC. The unnecessary process should be killed but beware before killing process because there is a chance to kill the genuine process that will break your OS operation unexpectedly. It is really very hard to find unnecessary process because all the process contains same properties.
3. Viruses or Malware are also a big reason behind this error. However, you can remove it using good antivirus but you can’t repay the harm made by those Trojans.
In my suggestions, you must use Advanced System Repair Tool. It is the very renowned software that updates entire outdated driver automatically, Kill unnecessary background processes, remove unwanted startup items, removes malware, clean registry, clear temporary files and history and runs optimization process to fix entire windows problem. Once scanning is completed you will get a list of your PC Problem with Fix/Fix All button. Once you fix PC errors, you will not get display driver has stopped responding error.
This article covers
- display driver has stopped responding
- display drivers stopped responding
- stops responding