What is windows error 0x8024200d?
You might have faced windows error 0x8024200d in your system while installing windows 7 Service pack1. This error appears when you try to run a program after installation then you receive this error. Error 0x8024200d occurs if the installed program that is Windows 7 Service Pack 1has been corrupt. If you receive this error then be sure that you are unable to run windows 7 Service pack1which you have installed in your system. Now it’s the time to take the steps to fix error 0x8024200d. You need to follow the given below instructions to fix this windows error.
Why this error occurs?
- It may happen due to the presence of virus in your system.
- Shut down of your system without completing installation.
- Missing of some files from windows registry.
What are the symptoms?
Error 0x8024200dD you receive this error message when you try to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 in your system.
How to fix windows error 0x8024200d?
If you receive this error the restart your computer in a safe mode.
- Uninstall the Windows 7 Service Pack 1and again reinstall it.
- If this error has seriously affected to your system then you can use clean boot operation, because clean boot will help you to troubleshoot this error and to perform this process follow the given below steps:-
- To start the system configuration utility, click on start button and in the search box type msconfig.exe and then hit enter.
- When System configuration utility page appears then go the genera tab.
- From the general tab click on Selective Startup and then click on the load startup items check box.
- From the Services tab, select the Hide all Microsoft services box and from their click disable all option.
- Then will you get the option Apply and ok then click on it and then restart your system and try to update windows.
After windows update you need to set your system back to boot normal and now look the steps for it:-
- Go to start and type msconfig.exe in the run box and press enter.
- You will get the general tab and click on it.
- Then click Normal Startup option and then click ok.
- If will be asked to restart your computer then click on restart button to restart your computer.
If you want to fix this error immediately then use third party repair tool. This is the one of the most easiest and automatic way to fix windows error 0x8024200d.