Every day there are new devices and application are being launched in the market. People are updating and upgrading their devices with new one. Windows users are not an exception of that. For better functionality and latest features users are installing the latest application on their PC. But after installing that they have to face some critical error like drive incompatibility, registry error, and many others.
Sometimes Windows users get the below error code after installing or upgrading hardware:
“Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware- Error code 37”
After installation or un-installation of application and devices when you try to access Windows application then the above error prompts on the screen and stop you to work on PC. After rebooting of the system you still have to face the Windows cannot initialize error code 37.
Generally, this code shows that there is driver error with your PC. Some common causes of Windows error 37 are:
- Faulty hardware
- Conflict issue with driver due to latest driver and Windows updating.
- Corrupt or damaged Windows driver.
- Incorrect registry entry.
- Virus, spyware or Trojan infection.
In order to fix Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware error you would have to uninstall the device driver first and then reinstall the device. To perform this task you would have to follow below steps.
Manual Steps to fix Windows Error Code 37 are:
- Locate the device in the Device Manager which is showing error code.
- Choose the properties from the device.
- Go to the Driver Tab on the Properties dialog box.
- Click Uninstall. A set of instructions displayed that you follow step by step.
- Now restart your PC.
- Return to the Device Manager
- Click Action and perform step to scan for hardware change.
- Again follow the instruction to set hardware.
After performing the above manual steps the Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware error is solved out. While accessing device driver you are still getting the error code 37 then you would have to update your driver now.
How to Fix Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware Error
- Remove malware and spyware from your PC.
- Update system driver.
- Delete the invalid registry entries from PC.
- Remove Virus infection from the system.
- Restore System
To fix Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware error permanently from Windows PC you must have to perform the above steps. For this, you can use automatic PC repair Tool. This tool scans the whole Windows PC and performs all the necessary steps that are required to fix Windows error code 37. The automatic process of Advanced System Repair Tool remove duplicate files, malware and registry errors automatically and speed up PC within few clicks.
Below Error code prompts while facing this critical situation:
“Error Code 37”
“Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware”
“Error code 37- Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware”