iTunes 1015 error is one of the most common Windows error. If you are getting this critical error then it might be difficult to face this unwanted situation because in this case you would have to face some other windows errors. If you want to get rid of this iTunes error instantly then you must have to follow some useful steps.
Most often when there is operation of firmware restoration ended then iTunes 1015 error prompts on the screen. After rebooting device can’t fix the issue. Basically while downgrading or restoring iOS 4.0.1 then the error occurred on the screen and the process stops. If you are one of the victim of this error then don’t worry you can resolve this iTunes 1015 error from Windows and start the process of restoration.
Cause of iTunes 1015 error are:
- Wrong entries of Windows registries
- Dangerous attack of virus on the application
- Low hard disk space
- Incomplete installation of Windows programs
- Windows driver update issue
- Missing EXE, DLL, SYS files
In any of the above cause it is really uncommon for the Windows users to access Windows files and folders. Users fail to access Windows applications due to having iTunes 1015 restore error. If you make sure that iTunes program is updated to the latest version and you are still getting error message then you need to follow the below steps:
- Connect your iPhone to PC
- Quit from iTunes
- Go to Task Manager click Show Processes from all users. Sort by description and kill everything that is named with Apple. Kill all those processes that have image name AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe
- Go to Start> Click on Run and paste the below like with double quote
- “%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile DeviceSupport\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe”
- Press on OK button
- Now open iTunes and try again to start the process
If still iTunes 1015 restore error occurred with your system it means there some virus infection or invalid registry entries in your PC. If you want to remove these infection this you can use automatic tool to resolve this iTunes error. Advanced System Repair Tool is one of the most recommended tool designed by expert to fix iTunes 1015 error completely from Windows PC.
Advanced System Repair Tool comes with advanced algorithm which scans your system and find the main cause of the error. In few seconds of the scanning this software removes virus, malicious files, and repair corrupted and damaged files of system. It makes your PC free from errors and unwanted things.