Are you getting following error message while opening or running some program in PC?
- Kernel32.dll – “Invalid Page Fault in Module Kernel32.dll”
- “Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL”
- “Iexplore caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL”
- “Commgr32 caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.dll”
- “Error in Kernel32.dll”
- “[PROGRAM NAME] has caused an error in Kernel32.dll”
These are the critical error that is caused by Kernel32.dll file. This file is the core system dll file that is responsible to run various programs properly. It helps various drivers to run properly. If this file gets corrupted, damaged, missing or lost then you may get one of the above error while opening windows, opening program, closing application or booting your PC. It also blocks various important programs from running and your pc may end with blue screen of death error.
There are various causes that throw Kernel32.dll – “Invalid Page Fault in Module Kernel32.dll” error. However, it is not easy to fix this error manually still you may try some basic steps to fix it. It is also recommended you to if you don’t have enough system settings skills go for professional solution like fix error using advanced and professional pc optimizer tool like Advanced System Repair Tool Software.
1. Mostly kernel32.dll error occurs if this file gets deleted, damaged, corrupted or replaced by other file. In this situation download this file or copy this file from another PC and save it in the same folder and then register it using command prompt.
2. Registry Error is also a big reason behind Kernel32.dll – “Invalid Page Fault in Module Kernel32.dll” error. If registry file gets corrupted or have some improper entry then operating system is not able to find kernel32.dll error and throws error.
3. Outdated driver or incompatible driver may also cause this error.
4. Installation of incompatible software is another reason behind this error.
5. Spyware, malware or viruses is also a big reason behind this error.
In order to fix Kernel32.dll – “Invalid Page Fault in Module Kernel32.dll” error you need to fix several areas of PC.
- Remove unwanted program from your PC. Go to control panel > install and uninstall program and remove those program that is not used frequently.
- Make windows update and the entire driver.
- Also remove buggy hardware
- Scan entire PC using pc optimizer tool and fix error
- Clean registry entry
- Download and update driver etc.
It is not easy to do all the steps manually. Instead of manual fixing you can use advanced Advanced System Repair Tool Software and fix all the errors including Kernel32.dll – “Invalid Page Fault in Module Kernel32 error. It update driver, remove malware, spyware and viruses, fix registry entry, download missing dll files and do various optimization task to enhance your PC speed.