What is rundll errors?
While working in the system did you receive the error message Windows cannot find rundll.exe on your windows screen. And a question arises in your mind that what is this and from where it comes. You try this error message to cancel or again restart your computer but after doing these all solutions you are unable to fix it and repeatedly displays on your windows screen. Let me introduce this error. Rundll error occurs due to missing or corrupted of dll files.Rundll error to tell you that your system program cannot be loaded due to the missing file or code. Rundll is the necessary part of the dll files because helps in execution of a or an application. The latest version of rundll file is rundll32.dll.
Dll files Contains lagre amount of information or have collection of information used by the application running on your computer. If Dll files get corrupted or accidently deleted then you have to face lots of problems in your computer. It appears similarly and has a similar effect on windows XP, windows vista, windows 7 and windows 8 operating system.
Why rundll file error occurs?
- Due to the missing of dll files or might me accidently deleted.
- Due to the corrupted or damaged dll files.
- Manual changes in windows registry keys or files stored in windows registry keys may be missing or corrupted.
- Incomplete installation of a program or an application.
- Due to outdated software.
What are its symptoms?
You might receive error messages on your windows screen such as:-
“Error Loading C:\windows\system 32\ bridge.dll.” or
Faults have appeared in MMSYSTEM.DLL due to RUNDLL32
Rundll also prevent you to open a program or a application and display error message when you start your computer.
How to remove rundll errors?
There are several ways to fix rundll errors:-
1. Delete all old DLL files.
Watch this resolution steps:-
- You need to go the windows registry and from there you can delete old DLL files.
- To open the registry go to start button and type regedit in the run command box and then press enter.
- In the registry, go to the folder labeled HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- From their select Software then select Microsoft next select windows
- In the windows menu select Current version and finally select run.
- After that select the file RunDLL and click uninstall button.
2. You can also fix this error by going into msconfig file.
- Go to start and type msconfig in the run command box and then hit enter.
- Under this MSconfig file, select and click startup tab.
- A file list will appears and from there you can you can select rundll file.
- Then click on the rundll file and accept reboot option.
If this error message appears again by using these above instructions then you are recommended to use third party repair tool which is the most easiest and automatic way to remove this error.