Are you getting runtime error 440 while working in your computer?
What is runtime error 440?
While working on computer when you try to run a program then you might have face many problems and stop running program. Run time error 440 is one of the problems occurred during running programs. This error occurs due to the missing of dll file from your computer. Sometimes important file present in your system gets corrupted or damaged due to some issue. Runtime error 440 reports that you are unable to execute a program. This error can affect your system badly if you don’t try to fix it immediately.
What makes runtime error 440 to occur?
Runtime error 440 occurs due to several reasons like missing of important files, wrong entries in windows registry, virus attack, missing of dll file, due to hardware problem.
What are the symptoms?
When you try to execute a program then you might have received an error message
“Automation error (Runtime error 440)” on your windows screen.
This error does allow you to run a program or an application.
How to fix runtime error 440?
To fix this error you should delete bCentral Commerce Manager Add-in registry entry and remove the add- in from your system and to do this follow the given steps:-
- Make sure that after using registry editor technique if you do something wrong then you makes face serious problems even you may require reinstalling your operating system. So be careful while performing this technique:-
- Click on start button and type regedit in the run command box and then hit enter.
- Navigate and click on the registry
- When this windows page opens, from the edit menu click Delete option and to confirm the deletion click on yes
- From the file menu, click exit to close the registry editor.
- Then restart your computer and after that start FrontPage.
- If you receive the error message, continue given below steps to fix this error.
- Go to start and type regedit in the run command box and press enter.
- Navigate and click the registry
- From the edit menu, click on delete option
- Click on Exit from the file menu to close the Registry Editor.
- Then restart your computer.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\fpecomm