Did you receive runtime error 53 on your windows screen while working on your computer?
What is runtime error 53?
Runtime error 53 is very common error for PC users. Typically runtime error 53 happens when the system cannot read a specific file, mostly Dll files in your system. Dll files plays very important role for both the computer and the installed programs so as to run as smoothly as expected. If the system is unable to read these files correctly, it will cause your programs to behave strangely as well as bring in runtime error 53 in your system.
As the runtime error 53 prevents the computer from carrying out operations like loading the program and other files. It occasionally occurs in windows XP,vista.
What makes this error 53 to occur?
- This error may be due to missing or lost files.
- Desired Dll files are not installed in your system properly.
- Corrupt or damaged registry files or its entries.
- Due to invasion of virus, malware etc in your system.
While working on your system you might have encountered the error message on your screen that is Runtime error ‘53’.Files not found.
How to fix this runtime error 53?
As we know that Microsoft Transaction server (MTS) is one of the most important parts of the system which allows windows to read multiple files at the same time. If the system cannot locate the required Dll files or cannot process the settings to launch a program, you will no doubt get a “File not found” error message.
1.To ensure the proper running of the computer, you have to make sure that all files on the computer are able to be accessed or read correctly without problems. And for this
- Go to Start
- Type SFC.EXE /SCANNOW into the search box and press Enter.
- Then, you can follow the on-screen prompts to examine and repair corrupt operating system files.
2. Sometimes error 53 message appears soon after you install a new program. If this error occurs then go to the Start menu and select and click Control Panel.
Under the control panel, click on Add/Remove Program feature. Here, you will find to uninstall the program immediately from your PC and then try another fresh installation.
3.You should also keep regular maintenance of your windows registry.
4. Perform regular antivirus scans to protect your PC from dangerous virus.