STOP 0x0000010a error is one of the critical Windows errors of your PC. When any registry problem occurred in your PC and you are getting blue screen of death error message on your system while running or booting Windows PC then it might be dangerous condition for your windows hard drive. When this error prompts then you become unable to perform any tasks on computer. Most commonly when any registry problem occurred or if important system file is missing then Windows unable to precede the next function and generates blue screen of death error on PC.
In this case you will get below error code on your computer screen:
In order to prevent your PC from critical corruption or save the hard drive files you need to fix STOP 0x0000010A Windows error as soon as possible. Due to STOP 0x0000010A error you would have to face some common symptoms on your PC. Some of them are:
- System Boot problem
- Slow Windows PC issue
- Running Windows application may freeze
- Data corrupt due to fatal windows error
- Getting Blue Screen of death Error message
- Incorrect Registry entries
- File system corruption
- Error message Pop-Ups coming again and again
Getting any of the symptoms with your PC show that your PC is very vulnerable to corrupt. Your system may corrupt or damaged any time so it is better to resolve STOP 0x0000010A Windows error. It is necessary to find out the cause of the error. For such type of windows error message there are various reasons are responsible. Some common reasons are:
- Damaged windows registry editor
- Corrupted file system
- Incompatible device driver
- Missing DLL files
- Malware or spyware infection with Windows system files
- Dangerous virus attack
Due to STOP 0x0000010A you will get numerous Windows error messages, sometimes many invalid and fake registry entries might be the main issue of having this error code. It disables the system security option and occupies a lot of space in hard disk. Sometime your hardware components fail to respond and decrease the PC efficiency. To fix STOP 0x0000010A Windows error you can perform manual steps as well as automatic steps. Some effective manually steps are:
- Restart Windows system in safe mode
- Open Windows registry editor and try to remove all fake registry entries.
- Update all incompatible device driver wit latest driver updates.
- Install important DLL files that need to use.
- Remove all infected files, folders from PC
To perform all these manual tasks you must have some technical knowledge. If you don’t have more technical skill in the registry then manual steps may cause severe data loss. In this case automatic Windows error fixer tool helps you. Windows PC repair tool scanned whole system and find out the cause of the error and fix STOP 0x0000010A widows error easily. Beginner may also perform the steps of this tool and can easily fix Windows errors without any hassle.