If you are using windows running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 and when you try to shut down you system that has one or more universal serial bus or USB device attached to the computer system, you might receive the following stop error message on the blue screen of your system:
“STOP: 0x000000D1 (parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)
Usually, this error message also occurred when the computer system might crash after you resume the computer system from sleep or from hibernation. After the receiving this stop error message on the system then your computer has automatically restart.
This blue screen error message is arise due to the many reasons like when a driver tries to access an improper memory address, the OHCI endpoint is unable to find the transfer descriptor in the list, or if you are using a Logitech mouse and the version of the Logitech MouseWare program that is installed on your system is older or outdated, and this error message are also typically caused due to the bad drivers. So, you required to fix this stop error message sooner than later otherwise you may face many other several system problems or windows problems.
How can I fix bsod error message “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL”?
To resolve this stop error code 0x000000D1 though many ways either manually or automatically, some of the manual ways to fix bsod error message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL are given below:
- If this error message is occurred due to the Logitech MouseWare program then you should remove the Logitech MouseWare program form your computer system.
- You should update to the latest versions of Logitech MouseWare program.
- You can also update or install the latest service pack for your Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- You should roll back the driver to a pervious version.
- Update the driver for a new one if previous option did not work well.
- You can perform a clean boot:
- Click on the Start when your Windows 7 loads.
- After this type “msconfig” on the search bar and click on Enter.
- Go to the Startup tab and disable all the applications listed.
- Now, go to the Services tab and check mark the “Hide all Microsoft Service”.
- Click on the “Disable all Services”.
- Click on the Apply and then reboot your system.
If above all the steps cannot solve your system stop error code 0x000000D1 (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) then you can use third party repair tool to easily fix this. This tool are capable to solve this error automatically form your system.