A number of people are using Windows OS in the computer world. Because of latest functionalities and advanced features people like Windows applications. But sometimes users might have to face .exe application error messages while attempting to open windows files or applications. Due to such application error, your work may disrupt in the mid of the process.
Svchost.exe application error in windows is such an annoying error code appears while booting Windows PC. Svchost.exe is an executable process which works as a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) files in your system. When Windows start its boot up then Svchost.exe process calls to start registry system and Windows applications. If there is problem with system files or Svchost.exe process then Svchost.exe stop working and displayed below error code on the screen:
“The instruction at “Ox745f2780″ referenced memory at “0x00000000″.
The memory could not be “read”
Stopping Svchost.exe process will definitely cause problems on your Windows PC. Because these executable files play important role in running Windows application if it stops working then many of the Windows tasks gets affected or may crash Windows. All the DLL files are executed by the use of this Svchost.exe process. It works as system launcher program helps to keep PC stable and secure.
Svchost.exe application error in Windows generally appears when there is corruption with Windows Update executable file. Due to this error code, you would have to different critical problem with your PC. Some of them are:
- It affects all the system functions and stop to execute them.
- Many runtime error message pop-up on the screen.
- Installation of the program may fails in the mid of the process.
- Browser crash
- Slow system performance
- Error code while booting PC.
All these symptoms are really annoying and cause problems while running Windows OS. For this situation of Windows there are many things are responsible. Some of the common causes are:
- If the Svchost.exe file is missing or damaged.
- Damaged or corrupt registry entries cause this error code.
- Incompatible driver may also cause application error
- Sometimes incorrect BIOS settings
- Malware, spyware intrusion in the Windows PC cause severe windows error.
- Hardware malfunctioning
Manual Steps to fix Svchost.exe application error in windows
- Restore system with available System restore point. Click on the Programs> Accessories> Tools> and go to restore option.
- If you are using old or outdated driver then update drivers of your system with latest one.
- Remove spyware, malware and other malicious program by scanning whole Windows PC.
- Remove all the incorrect registry entries from system with registry cleaner.
These manual steps help you to fix Svchost.exe application error. You may also use reliable Advanced System Repair Tool tool for all these processes. This single tool contains a program to fix Svchost.exe application error in windows. It is popular PC repair tool which removes malware, spyware programs and updates your old drivers with the current. This tool is specifically designed to resolve Svchost.exe error from Windows OS. Without affecting your Windows files it works and repairs your PC. It is compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows 7, Windows 8, XP etc.
Related Errors of Svchost.exe application error
“Svchost.exe application error in windows”
“Svchost.exe application error”
““The instruction at “Ox745f2780″ referenced memory at “0x00000000″.
The memory could not be “read”