While working in your computer sometimes it might have happened with you that your windows automatic restarts. This is the common problem which computer faces generally. This may be due to the problem generated in windows registry or in your system files. If there is missing of driver file then also this problem may occurs. If your system gets restarted automatically while running a program in your system then don’t get worried you can easily solve this problem if you will follow the given below suggestions. This automatic restarts of windows occurs in all the versions of windows operating system.
Why windows automatically restart?
- This may be the due to the presence of virus in your system.
- If you do any changes in windows registry, which should not be changed then this type of problem generate in your system.
- If you download and install unlimited software in your system then this happens.
- If you have over loaded programs installed in your system then this problem occurs or if your windows by default set to automatically restart the operating system then this problem occurs.
What are the symptoms?
While running a program in your system then you have seen that your system automatically restarts. This is not the big issue but it indicates that your system is in danger. This problem makes your system slow and takes time to execute a program in your system. And if this problem restarts problem happens regularly then after the time being you will receive the error messages on your computer screen.
How to fix windows restarts problem?
If windows by default set to automatically restart the operating system then also this restarts problem occurs and if this problem is due to this then follow the given below steps to cancel automatic restarts:-
- Right click on the My computer then from the bottom select the properties option.
- Right click on the properties option then at the left side you will see the “Advanced system settings” and click on it.
- Then from the advanced options click on settings.
- Form the settings properties, go to the start and recovery option and then click on settings option.
- From the startup and recovery untick the automatically restarts button and then click ok. Then run a program in your system and check whether it restarts again or not.
If this restarts problem is not solved by following this manual steps then use third party repair tool. This tool will automatically solve this restarts problem.