You install many different softwares and also keep files which is necessary for you but when any problems occurs in your system or when you want to upgrade new version of windows in your system then you have to format the old version and at that condition you try to keep backup of your files, softwares in any other external device so that you can again store in your system. When you are trying to transfer files as a backup to any other external device by using windows backup which is running on your installed windows 7 then backup fails and you receive the error 0X81000015.This condition might have happened with you. The reason for happening this is due to the variance between windows backup and third party programs which are bonded with zip files. No need to worry you can easily fix this windows error if you seriously work on the given below instructions.
Why this windows error 0X81000015 occurs?
- This error may also occur due to the running of virus in your computer.
- The main reason of tacking place of this error in your system is because of variance between windows backup and third party programs related with zip files.
- If you have any one of these Carbonite backup utility ,IDrive applications, StuffIt programs installed in your system then you face this windows error.
What are the symptoms?
Windows Backup could not create a zip file. This could be because the drive that Windows is installed on does not have enough space or it could be a temporary error. Make sure you have at least <size> MB of free space and try again.”
How to fix windows error 0X81000015?
You have to delete all the given below programs before you execute windows backup.
- If Carbonite backup utility installed in your system, then uninstall this software.
- If IDrive applications present in your system then remove this application.
- If you have StuffIt program in your system then uninstall it first.
- If any unnecessary program installed in your system which is related with zip files then uninstall al that programs.
If you are unable to disable all these above programs by yourself and also don’t want to take risk with your system then use third party repair tool which not only uninstall unnecessary programs but also fix this windows error 0X81000015 rapidly. When you download this tool and install in your system then it automatically starts scanning and solve your windows problem.