Are you getting error 0X80070002 on your screen?
About windows error 0X80070002
While working or updating windows you might have receive error 0X80070002 on your pc screen. Actually error 0X80070002 is windows update error occurs during updating windows. This error generally occurs in windows 7, Xp and vista. The above error happens when Windows update temporary folder is corrupted or when your computer has wrong date/time settings. This error causes when some files remains to update, this error creates junk files, and keep old files which is not required by the user. However you can hang on serious problem if you have modified registry incorrectly.
What makes error 0X80070002 to occur?
- The default security provider in windows has been changed.
- This issue can be caused by any change in software or information in the default security provider.
- Some files in the update are missing.
- Virus attack.
When you start Microsoft windows, you may receive the following error message:
Code 80070003 Windows Update ran into a problem.
How to resolve this error 0X80070002?
I am going to show you some guides to get rid from error 0X80070002 instantly. There are many ways to fix this error:
- Please be ensure that day/time of your computer should be correct.
- Stop automatic update services. For this go to the start and open run command box and type services.msc. If this page opens then go to the automatic update services and click stop.
- The third thing to delete data store folder or remove windows update installation files.
- Go to start and open run command box
- Inside run command box type sevices.msc and press enter.
- When you press enter you will be taken to services folder and search for windows update services and then right click on it and select stop.
- It is then necessary to rename windows update folder. To do this Open “My Computer” and navigate to “C:\Windows” folder.
- Find and right click on “Software Distribution” folder and choose rename.
- Ask “YES” to UAC warning and continue to next step.
- Start windows update service and try to update your computer.Now finally your computer is in safe mode.
Easy way to remove this error 0X80070002.
Advanced System Repair Tool tool Cleans away Windows registry errors, viruses, spyware and other malwares.
Download Advanced System Repair Tool tool and just follow simple steps to fix this error.