Sometimes Microsoft Windows OS user would have some error issues while trying to update his/her system, these errors are known as Windows Update Errors or Windows Errors. The Windows Error Code C0000034 is also one of those Microsoft Windows Update Errors. Generally, this Windows Error C0000034 occurs during Windows updating from Microsoft Windows Update Server (MWUS). There may be many causes of Windows Error Code C0000034. Here are some general causes, like: installation of improper hardware drives on computer, installed virus infected malware, spyware or hijacker programs, missing or corrupted system files and damaged registry entries in registry editors. If you are also facing Windows Error C0000034 on your computer then you must apply the Manual Guide to Fix Windows Error Code C0000034.
Symptoms of Windows Error Code C0000034
It is really so necessary to identify the symptoms of Windows Error Code C0000034, so that you can use appropriate steps to fix windows error code C0000034. Here are some common symptoms, as given below:
1) First of all, you will get a blue screen of death on your computer,
2) Processing speed of your computer will be slow down, and
3) Some or all important programs and applications will not run properly.
Manual Guide to Fix Windows Error Code C0000034:
1) First of all, login to your computer as administrator after restarting your computer in Safe Mode.
2) Then restore your computer at just before the restore point from System Restore screen, when Windows Error C0000034 occurred on your computer.
3) Now remove the hardware drives those are improperly installed on your computer.
4) Then just uninstall the virus infected malware, spyware or hijacker programs from your computer.
5) Go to the system directory and delete the corrupted system files of your computer.
6) Go to the registry editor and delete the wrong or damaged registry entries of your computer.
WARNING: Never forget to backup your important data folders and programs in safe place.
After done with the above manual guide, restart your computer in Normal Mode. If you are unable to process above manual guide then you must use the third party tool Advanced System Repair Tool to Fix Windows Error C0000034.
Fix netsvc.exe error using Advanced System Repair Tool