The Windows Error Code C000021A is one of the Microsoft Windows Update Errors. This Windows Error C000021A usually occurs when Microsoft Windows users attempt to update their Windows operating system from Microsoft Windows Update Server (MWUS). Here are some of the commoncauses of Windows Error Code C000021A, as: Damaged registry entries in registry editors, corrupted system files in system directory of your computer, virus infected programs are installed on computer, and some of the hardware drives those are installed in improper way. You may follow the Removal Guide to Fix Windows Error Code C000021A, if your computer is also displaying the Windows Error C000021A on its screen.
Symptoms of Windows Error Code C000021A
There are many symptoms of Windows Error Code C000021A. Some of general symptoms are as following:
1) Your computer will not run essential programs,
2) Your computer will give slow processing speed, and
3) Your computer will show a blue screen of death.
Removal Guide to Fix Windows Error Code C000021A:
1) Restart your computer login to admin account after restarting your system in Safe Mode.
2) Now restore your system by selecting system restore point from System Restore window at just before the point when Windows Error C000021A occurred on your computer.
3) Then remove the damaged or wrong registry entries form registry editor.
4) Replace the corrupted system files from the system directory.
5) Now uninstall the virus infected programs from your computer.
6) Remove all improperly installed hardware drives from your computer.
7) Run scan on your computer and remove the viruses including other suspicious programs.
WARNING: Have backup of all your important applications and programs in safe place.
When above tasks are done, then you may restart your computer in Normal Mode.