You might have faced many problems in windows while running a program or performing windows applications. Did you have faced problems related to Security center service in your installed windows OS. You might have seen that any problems related with windows update, if you antivirus is out of date, internet settings problems, then at the bottom windows return back you message that please update windows, your antivirus is out of date then you take some steps to solve the given problems given in small message at the bottom right side of your windows screen. But sometimes it happens that you don’t receive any kind of message of these above problems and you receive somewhat this error message that is “The Security Center service can’t be started.” What is this error message and why you get this error message? This error message you receive when Security center service is not verified to start correctly. There are certain reasons due to which this error message appears on your screen.
Windows Security Center service manage your computer security by checking the status of your computer security essentials such as firewall settings, windows update, antivirus software settings, internet security etc. If case windows detect any problem than Security Center service displays a message at the bottom of the screen. And if this service doesn’t start properly then you are unable to find your windows problems.
Why this error occurs?
- You receive this error message because Security Center service is not verified to start correctly.
- Running of virus in your computer may have disabled working of Security Center service.
- The keyword “logs on user” for Security Center service is verified incorrectly.
What are the symptoms?
“The Security Center service can’t be started” you receive this error message when you start your computer.
How to fix windows error message “The Security Center service can’t be started”?
When you face this error check for the Security Center service is verified correctly or not and to do this follow the given steps:-
- To open run command box press windows + R key together.
- Type services.msc and then press enter.
- If you are asked for confirmation then click on yes button.
- Then the windows services page will open, from their double click on the Security center option which you will find in the lists.
- Then security center properties page will open and at the top you will see general tab.
- From the Startup type list, select Automatic (delayed start), click Start, and then click OK. Then check that the Security center can start or not. If this Security center doesn’t start then you can start the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and Windows Management Instrumentation services by the above given steps.
You can also use third party repair tool to fix this error because this tool will help you to fix you windows problems with easily.