Error code 800a01a8 is happens when you try to access a client mailbox by using Microsoft outlook web access (OWA), in this case you might be receive the following error message on your system screen:
VBScript Runtime Error ‘800A01A8’ Object Required: ‘Application (…)’
\exchange\USA\logon.asp, Line 12
Above error may also occur due to Microsoft did not use Jscript to apply the PKZIP compression algorithm used by their file manager. This runtime error code possibly caused due to a variety of factors, including hardware failure, viruses infections, malware or spyware attacks, incorrect permissions on required files for the Microsoft outlook web access client, registry values or settings changes, or many system files damaged or broken, DLL files missing, improper deletion of applications or hardware, an incomplete uninstall, an incomplete installation, deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows system files or by an improper shutdown of the computer. So, you required to repair windows error code 800a01a8 as soon as possible, because this error are very harmful to your system it may possibly damaged your system, slow performance of system when any program is running or uploading or downloading, automatic system shutdown, large time taken when shut down your system, and many more problems are appears, consequently you solve error code 800a01a8 urgently.
Get rid of runtime error code 800a01a8 on windows?
To fix windows runtime error code 800a01a8, by the following steps:
- Confirm that the permissions on Cdohtml.dll are correct. You must have Read permissions to this DLL. You know, this file is responsible for rendering all the ASP pages with OWA. So, you need to verify the permissions by these steps:
- You can right click on the files name, and then click on the properties.
- After this click on the security tab, and then click on permissions.
- Cdohtml.dll is typically located in the Exchsrvr\Bin directory.
- You should restore your system by the following steps:
- Start your system and then log on as an administrator.
- Click start then choose all programs, accessories, system tools and then press on system restore.
- After this new windows appear, select option “restore my computer to an earlier time” and then click on next button.
- Choose the most recent system restore point from the “on this list, press on the restore point” and then press on the next.
- After this click on the next on the confirmation windows.
- Finally, reboot your system when the restoration is complete.
Hope above these steps can fix your windows runtime error easily, if not then you can use third party repair tool for the fixing of this error code. But you remember manually edit of any system is very useful when you format your system, because at that time you only required to copy all the steps and paste.