You install in your system any of the versions of windows operating system according to your requirement. If you are running windows 7 or windows server 2008 R2 in your system then sometimes when you try to start windows than it crashes randomly and unable to start your system. You also receive Stop error messages in your system that is “STOP 0x0000001E KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.” This stop error occurs due to the tcpip.sys file problem. Tcpip.sys file is the TCP/IP driver which is joint by the FWPKCLNT.SYS and dll fixer in the systems and is installed with all the Microsoft windows versions. This fie in system is used to execute the programs whi9ch you have installed in your system. If this file gets missed due to some reason then you will be unable to start your system. If this file is not backup as soon as possible than your system will not work properly.
Why this error occurs?
- If this tcpip.sys file is corrupted or damaged then you receive this error.
- If due to any issue tcpip.sys file is missing then you find this error.
- Virus is the main root for occurring this type of error because virus stored in your computer, corrupt your necessary system files as well as harm your system badly.
What are the symptoms?
When you try to start your system then your system gets crashes and return back any one of the error message given below:-
STOP 0X0000001E KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
STOP 0X000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
STOP 0X000000C2 BAD_POOL_CALLER
How to fix windows stop error 0X000000D1?
To fix this error you have to use Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to execute system restore. And to run system restore you have to use Windows 7 installation disc and now follow the given below steps:-
- Inset the Windows 7 installation disc into the CD/DVD system drive and then restart your system.
- When you get the message Press any key to boot from USB or DVD appears then press any key.
- When the new page appears after clicking any key, select the language, a time and currency option and then click on next button.
- Then click on Repair your computer option. From the System Recovery Options dialog box, select the drive for your windows installation and click on next button and after that click on system restore.
- And read and follow the system restore wizard instruction and select the suitable restore point.
- Then click on finish button to restore your system.
The best option is to use third party repair tool. This third party repair tool fix windows stop error 0X000000D1 rapidly and automatically.