Are you getting windows update error 57 while updating windows?
What is windows update error 57?
Sometimes it happens that when you try to update windows that you have installed then you might have received windows update error 57. Windows update error 57 is very common for system users. Windows update error 57 reports that you are unable to update windows and perform windows functions. There you may find various reasons due to which windows update error 57 occurs like corruption of some important file in your system. Occurrence of this error is not a serious problem but if it occurs continuously in your system and you avoid it then it can become critical and further damage system functions and prevent you from proper working of windows functions. This error has also similar impact on all versions of windows operating system.
What makes windows update error 57 to occur?
There are various reasons due to which windows update error occurs:-
- As we know in our system windows registry plays very important role, it should be maintained properly but sometimes problems occurred in registry files like some files get corrupted or missed accidently, wrong entries in windows registry.
- Presence of dangerous virus in your system creates much more changes of occurring this type of error.
- Previous incomplete or improper updates of windows.
- Improper shut down of your system.
What are the symptoms?
When you try to update windows that you have installed in your system then you might have received windows update error 57 on your windows screen. This error does not allow user to update windows, properly perform your installed program or an application, your system performance gets slower day by day, message appears while staring windows, unable to run or execute software, take longer time to shut down windows.
How fix windows update error 57?
If this error occurs due to the missing of some files or problems in windows registry then you can use windows installation CD. You need to uninstall corrupted file and reinstall fresh one.
- Insert windows installation CD in your CD/DVD drive.
- As the screen appears search the file due which you want to install.
- After choosing the file, then save and install in your system.
- As the installation processes gets completed then restart your system and try new updates again.
- Make sure to update your antivirus always because it kills and prevents your system from virus.
- You should also keep proper maintenance of your system by deleting all e- bays, junk files in your system.
You can also use third party repair tool which is easiest and automatic way to fix windows update error 57 and recover your corrupted files by following just simple steps.