- Are you getting outlook error 0x8007000e when sending or receiving email?
- Do you get Out of memory or system resources error?
- Does outlook suggests you to close several running applications in order to free some system resources?
You may face above situation in outlook when trying to sending or receiving email. The message might be as follow:
Sending and Receiving reported error (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.
There may be several different reasons behind this error but three reasons are most prominent that cause this error frequently.
1. Mapi32.dll file might be damaged, corrupted, deleted or incorrect. This is one of the important dll file that runs outlook properly. If this file gets compromised then you may face several more different errors in outlook.
How to fix – Fix mapi32.dll error using any third party utility such as Advanced System Repair Tool. It scans pc, find errors and missing files and install them correctly.
2. Damaged or corrupted emails in Inbox: There might be some damaged or corrupted emails in inbox that is causing this problem. There might be also heavy attachments or malicious attachments in inbox. Remove them and restart outlook.
3. Damaged email or outlook profile: It is one of the biggest reasons behind this error. Outlook stores all data in PST file. If this files gets corrupted or damaged then one may receive outlook error 0x8007000e. In order to resolve this issue use PST Repair Tool.
There are two most advanced and very useful tools that every outlook users required. First one is Advanced System Repair Tool and another one is PST Repair Tool.
Advanced System Repair Tool fixes various system errors that relates to outlook error 0x8007000e. It finds exe, dll, vxd, sys, inf, ocx and drivers errors and repair all them in single click. Number of applications error occurs because of missing or damaged system files as dll files. Advanced System Repair Tool repairs all these errors in single click.