Now I am talking about error code 0X000000FE. This error generally occurs in windows 7. When your computer is in sleep or hibernate mode and you start your computer then computer may crash. And an error message shows on the screen STOP 0X000000FE BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER. This error is very dangerous for your system. Due to crashing of your computer your data may be loss. There are so many reasons and causes of this error. This is very bad situation when this error occurred in your system. This error is also called blue screen of death that means BSOD error.
These are some reasons of this error
The main reason of this error is hibernating your system or putting in sleep mode of your system. Due to these things your system gives this error. This error is also occurs by attacking of viruses, malwares etc. The corruption of system files, dll files is also maybe the reason of this error. This is very harmful for your data. There are some processes given below read it carefully and remove this error.
Fixing of this error
You can fix this process either manually or via tool. The manual steps to removing this error are given below.
- Go to start button and then type Devmgmt.msc in the program search box.
- Expand universal bus controller and double-click USB2 Enhanced Host Controller.
- After that click advance tab and then click Device Instance Path from the property list.
- Note the displayed value. The value is PCI\VEN_xxxx&DEV_yyyy&SUBSYS_zzzzvvvv&REV_ww\qqqqqqqq
- click the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value. Type EnHcPeriodicIdle, and then press ENTER. Right-click EnHcPeriodicIdle and then click Modify. In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- Exit from registry editor and restart your system.
You can also remove STOP 0X000000FE BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error from downloading a Microsoft fix it tool. This is very easy option for you. Download and run the setup your error will remove permanently.
If you want to keep away from these types of error then you can also use Advanced System Repair Tool tool. This tool keeps your computer neat and clean.