Now I am talking about how to fix windows update error code 80070663. This is an update error. The error is generally occurs in windows 7. When you want to update office programs then this error code occurs. This error also occurs when you are updating windows. This error is very critical and harmful for you. Due to this error you cannot be able to update your Microsoft office programs and it may be your office files are being corrupted through this error. This error may be great issue for you. So it is very necessary to solve this error urgently. There are some reasons of this error that is given below.
How this error occurs
This error occurs due to many reasons just like missing of system files, corruption of system files. The attacking of malwares and viruses are also the reason of this error. It may be also your system unfortunately shut down. This is the main reason of corrupting system or application file. So careful for this situation. There are some process given below by which you can remove this error.
Process to remove this error
You easily handle the situation from the given process step by step. This process is easily done by you. The processes are:
- Click the start button on desktop and then type windows explorer in the program search box.
- Open windows explorer from the searches list in the pop up programs menu.
- Open the location that is given c: /users/Allusers/Microsoft/Office/data” path and then find opa12.dat file.
- Right click on this file and rename it with opa12old.dat. Close the windows explorer. Restart your computer.
- When you open the office file then it will prompt you activate windows office. Activate it online.
- Reinstall windows office and restart your computer.
The above process is very easy but if you are not satisfied with this process then you can use Advanced System Repair Tool tool to remove your problem. This software is easily accessed by you. You can also remove another error from this tool. This is very helpful for you and your computer. It keeps your computer away from the malwares, viruses and other errors.