In windows based computer system, sometime many users encounter the error message when the driver loads the Uasstor.sys driver to close the streams, that error message shows like that:
This error message usually arises in the blue screen, and when it occurs then the computer system crashes/hangs or many programs stop work properly. Actually, problem is that, while you try to run an application that has a driver that user’s static streams for USB 3.0 devices on the many windows operating system like windows RT 8.1 based, windows 8.1 based or windows server 2002 r2 based computer system you may get the above error message on the blue screen. This error message is also known as BSOD (blue screen of death) error, once it occurs then your system stop working and system screen turns blue screen say turn off your computer, if not then you may lose your data. Thus, you required fixing this critical blue screen error message as soon as possible for the prevention of furthermore issue in the system.
The cause of the stop error message “KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED”?
This stop error message occurs on the windows RT 8.1 based, windows 8.1 based and windows server 2002 r2 based computer system because the driver doesn’t close the streams dynamically. The driver wrongly closes the streams as part of destroying the endpoint objects itself. So, you resolve this issue immediately.
If you have faced this blue screen error message “KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED”, then you need to fix this. You can fix to stop error “KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” by the following steps:
- Update or install the latest rollup package for your windows RT 8.1 based, windows 8.1 based and windows server 2002 r2 based computer system.
- Also update or install the latest service packs for your Microsoft windows RT 8.1 based, windows 8.1 based and windows server 2002 r2 based computer system.
- Confirm that any new device driver or hardware or software is properly installed.
- You should disable the driver that is identified in the blue screen error message or any recently installed drivers.
- You should also try to replace the driver that is identified in the blue screen error message.
If you not satisfied with above-given steps then you will apply third party repair tool. This tool is capable of fixing stop error message “KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” automatically from your system, and also optimize your personal computer system etc.