How to overcome from windows update error 80073712?
What is windows update error 80073712?
Did you get the following message error 80073712, when to you try to run windows update?
This is an unexpected I/O error occurred in your computer. Error 80073712 occurs when the windows component store is corrupt. The component store holds the files and information that used to install updates. This error can become critical when your system having some corrupted, outdated, missing, damaged or incompatible driver is installed in your computer. But you can fix this error 80073712 by using
given below manual features or by downloading software from internet immediately.
What makes this error 80073712 to occur?
There are many reasons for this error 80073712 to occur:-
- Unfinished of installation of windows program
- Virus attack
- Bugs attack
- Downloading of pirate bay from sight
- Wrong registry entries in windows registry editor
- Corruption of files
- Junk files in your computer.
These are the main reasons which make error 80073712 to occur.
How to resolve this error 80073712?
While working on your computer, you get the error 80073712 on the screen, to fix this error follow these steps:-First of all you update your old driver. Remove incompatible driver.
- Then please close of all programs and restart your computer.
- Insert the windows DVD in the computer disk’s drive, wait for setup to start.
- If condition windows setup does not start then, click start and type Drive:\setup.exe in search box.
- Click Install Now and click go online to obtain the latest updates for installation.
- Then it will ask for the windows product key.
- In the Which kind of installation do you want? Window, click Upgrade.
- When the installation is complete, restart your computer, and then run Windows Update.
- Finally start your computer in safe mode.
If you are not satisfied with this manual way or unable to follow above steps then you need to download repair tool automated way.
Easiest way to fix this error 80073712.