About physxloader.dll errors.
When you try to play your installed game then sometimes you might have received error message on your PC screen and prevent from opening games. What you will when this error message appears on your screen? I think so you will simply quit the game and again try to log in. But again you might receive error message. Let me explain why this happens. This happens due to the missing of physxloader.dll file. Missing of this dll file will not allow you to play a game.Physxloader.dll file is a necessary component of particular program or a game. If this get corrupted or accidently deleted you not able to open or play a game.
Why physxloader.dll error occurs?
There are various reasons for this error to occur:-
- Your physxloader.dll file might be corrupted or accidently deleted from your system.
- If you have attempted to install a program or a game but it has failed due to some reason due to this chances of corruption of dll file increases.
- Your computer is affected with virus, malwares and Trojans.
- When you are uninstalling a program and user also tends to uninstall the dll files. Then sometimes it happens that in the absence of these DLL files, the other programs or games stop responding.
What are its symptoms?
- When you try to open a program or a game then you may receive this error message on your windows screen:-
- “The file physxloader.dll is missing.”
- This error prevents you from opening of a program or a game and also display error message while starting windows.
How to fix phyxloader.dll error?
You can use this manual steps to remove this error:-
- First you have to uninstall old stored parts from NVidia Physx driver present in your computer and for this :-
- Go to start and click control panel.
- Under control panel click programs and features and then select NVidia Physx driver and then uninstall it.
- Reboot your system after removing this driver.
- After completing this process it happens that when you are uninstalling any certain device then some components are still remaining stored in the registry and this will be still read by your windows. You have to remove these stored settings. And for this you have to download Driver Sweeper from internet. This driver will clean remaining components from your system and also allows you to reinstall a new physx driver.
- Now you need to reinstall new physx driver, you can download it from internet.
- After completed downloading save the application in your hard drive.
- Then run and follow the instructions which are displayed on your screen to complete the installation.
- Then again reboot your computer when installation finished.
If you are not able to follow above given steps then you can use third party repair tool.