Most of the windows user gets the problem in windows after installing new software in it. This error might be a runtime error, win32 exception unhandled error, compatible error or an unexpected error. If you are reading this article, it means you are one of them who faced this problem recently. If you are one of them don’t worry because you are not alone and thousands of windows users are facing this problem nowadays. If you have the problem in windows after installing new software then read this article from start to end. This tutorial might help you a lot in order to fix problem installing software issue.
Following is the most common reason behind this error. You can fix this error using the provided solutions.
1. If you have downloaded software from internet and the author of this software is suspicious or you have downloaded software from suspicious or untrusted source or website then there is chances of malware attaching with your software that is creating problem after installing. If you’ve done so, then immediately run boot time scanning of antivirus now before starting damage of your pc.
2. There might other software installed on your pc that is conflicting with your newly installed software. So, in order to fix this problem, install your software in another drive.
3. The software which you are installing may not be compatible with your current running operating system or the requirement needed for running software is not being fulfilled by your OS. Must check the software requirement and match with your PC.
4. Drivers are the most common reason behind this error. There is some windows driver installed in your pc that your software needed but due to the outdate version of the driver, your current software is not able to access them and creates problems in Windows after installing new software. You must run a driver scanner to find the outdated driver in your PC. If any old driver found then install and reboot your Pc.
5. Mostly the software doesn’t get properly installed. So, reinstall your software again and reboot your pc if asked. You won’t get any problem.
6. If you are getting any blue screen of death error after restarting your pc, then it is strongly recommended you to immediately uninstall the software that you have installed recently. If possible remove the entire instance of software including registry, driver and folder also.
7. The registry may be corrupt so that windows is unable to write a new entry in the registry and causes a problem in windows. Scan and Fix registry entry using any effective registry cleaner tool.
It is very expensive to buy the entire tool separately so, it is recommended you to use all in one Advanced System Repair Tool Tool to fix the entire problem. This is one of the best pc optimizer tool that clean registry, update driver, remove malware, clean browser history, correct system settings and fix windows error easily.
After doing all the steps not only you will be able to remove problems in Windows after installing new software but also be get fast pc speed.
This article solves
Problem in windows after installing software
Problems after installing software in Windows OS