Are you getting 0xC1900101 or 0x20004 error codes on your screen? These are most famous error which affects to windows 10/8/7. However the fixing of this error is not hard and you can resolve it yourself. This article will help you to clear this bug from your PC. What you need to is a good internet connection and basic knowledge of hardware and software. So, start this tutorial to fix Windows bug 0xC1900101 or 0x20004.
Before going to fix this error you must know the cause of this error. This error generally occurs when Windows Setup encountered an error during the SAFE_OS with the INSTALL_RECOVERY_ENVIRONMENT operation. This is generally caused by out-of-date drivers.
As mentioned above this error is generally caused by out of date drivers, you need to update your entire outdated driver immediately. But updating a driver is not a complete solution and there are huge chances of getting this error again and again. So to complete fixing of this error go through the following walkthrough.
- Update Outdate Drivers: You can’t ignore the warning of outdated drivers in notification shade of your windows. Keep windows update feature always turn on and if any notification raised by windows updates you must response in positive way.
- Remove Unused Hardware: Most of the time error 0xC1900101 or 0x20004 appears due to faulty hardware installation. So, it is better to remove unused and unwanted hardware and SATA Devices and its drivers. After cleaning your PC with these unwanted and unused hardware you will likely able to remove bugs.
- Update BIOS: You must keep an eye of BIOS and if updates available you must update your BIOS. Updated BIOS allows you to add latest hardware and drivers.
- Registry Optimization: This is one of the most focused reasons of this problem. Installing and uninstalling software and drives leave trails on registry and these trails conflicts with other drivers entries and cause above errors. It is really very risky to edit Registry File Manually so you must use special registry cleaner for this purpose. Here, Advanced System Repair Tool is recommended you to clean registry bugs and updates drivers automatically.
- Virus/Trojan/Malware: No one can ignore the damage of Viruses. These are the program which is developed for destroying your system security and steal confidential data. You must clean these zombies using licensed virus cleaner.
Bottom of the Line
So, the bottom of the line is that you can use Advanced System Repair Tool for all these purposes. This single tool performs multiple tasks as automatically find and update outdated drivers, fix registry bugs, removes malware, enhance security and does more tasks. You must try this tool once to fix 0xC1900101 or 0x20004 Windows 10/8/7 Errors.