If you are getting fatal system error 0x000000C4 If Deadlock Detection in Driver Verifier Is turned on and Norton Antivirus Is Installed then you can fix the fatal system error 0x000000C4 by the available process to remove fatal system error 0x000000C4 in this article. This is a very critical BSOD error I mean blue screen of death error, when you will face this error then your computer will automatically hang and computer screen will become blue and showing the following error message.
Fatal System Error: 0x000000C4 (0x00001003, 0xF7DE4F50, 0xA0C9AFE0, 0x809F6AE8)
The error that is generating in your computer is very harmful for you. You may lose your working data when you will face this error. Sometimes you may lose all the data that is stored in your computer when this error has been occurred in your system.
Causes of fatal system error 0x000000C4
If you have installed Norton antivirus in your system and if the deadlock detection feature is turned on in driver verifier then you may face the fatal system error 0x000000C4 in your computer. This is not a problem of Norton antivirus this is may be of driver problem. The solution of fatal system error 0x000000C4 in windows is available in this article that is given in the below paragraph.
Solution of fatal system error 0x000000C4 in windows
You can easily fix this error by turn off the ioverifictation or deadlock detection feature that is turned on in Norton antivirus. You have must to turn off this feature if you want to solve fatal system error 0x000000C4 in windows. If you want to turn off the ioverifictation or deadlock detection feature that is turned on in Norton antivirus driver verifier then you have to follow these steps.
- Start the computer and then click on start button and then you have to type verifier in the run window and then press enter.
- You will see the Driver verifier manager become start then you have to click on Display Existing Settings and after that it insures that the Deadlock detection is turned on.
- Now click on black and then you have to click on create custom setting and after that click on next.
- After these steps now you have to click on Select Individual settings from a full list and then again click on next. The setting that you have to turn on click on it then it insures that the deadlock detection check box is not selected and after then clicks on next.
- Now click on the driver that you have to verify and then click on finish and restart the computer.
After applying these steps in your computer you will not face the fatal system error 0x000000C4 in windows based computer again.