Most of the windows users facing from windows errors and also receives windows error messages so “The user name or password is incorrect” this is also one of the windows error message you receive if you are running windows 7 or windows server 2008 R2 in an Active Directory domain. You also receive this error when you stop Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption for Kerberos authentication by using a Group Policy Object. This is the windows error which occurs when you have incorrect windows registry entries. If you want to fix this windows error message without getting any trouble then you have to read and follow the given below directions or instructions.
Cause for windows error message “The user name or password is incorrect.”
- The first simplest reason is the improper maintenance of your system.
- If you have proper maintenance of your windows registry then also this type of error message generates.
- You are very much familiar with the word virus and this may also be the reason for generating this windows error.
- Malicious program may be also responsible for this.
What are the symptoms?
You might have received the following error message “The user name or password is incorrect” when you start your system and try to launch a program.
How to remove this windows error message permanently?
If you are receiving this error message then you have to construct a password reset disk and follow the given below steps to do this:-
- Click start button and then choose and click on control panel.
- From the control panel, click User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click User Accounts and then click Create a password reset disk from the left side panel.
- Then Forgotten Password Wizard process will start and then click on next button.
- After this, to store the password, select a drive and then click on next button.
- Then type the current user password and then click next.
- Now the password will automatically will be stock up on the disk and a progress will details the current status.
- Then click on next button and lastly click on finish button.
Even after working on the above given manual steps, if you receive this windows error message again then we suggest you to use third party repair tool. Without creating any trouble you can easily fix this windows error message. This tool also confiscates virus, junk files, malicious program etc. Don’t avoid this error just fix it by using this tool.