- Are you unable to start windows due to classpnp.sys blue screen error?
- Are you also getting classpnp.sys boot error or system hangs while starting windows?
- Are you getting classpnp.sys bsod error while startup?
If you are getting above errors then surely you are in a big trouble because classpnp.sys is not a very common error. It occurs rarely and mostly ends with crashing of windows OS. However, there are some effective and useful tricks by which you can save your OS from permanently crashing.
What is classpnp.sys Error?
Classpnp.sys is a windows system files that is driver for SCGI devices. When this files gets corrupted, damaged or deleted then the system encounters problems and hangs at “Starting Windows” screen.
It is not necessary that this file is corrupted or damaged. There may be incorrect registry keys value that may cause this error. Apart from it missing dll files, sys files or other dependent system files may also be responsible for this error. So, it is really a tough job to identify the corner of problems.
Here are some useful steps given below. Try to start your PC by that way and once you start your PC must run recommended software to keep away classpnp.sys error from your PC.
1. Try to start your PC in safe mode. However, there is very little chance to start your PC by this way but sometimes it works and enables you to access your PC. Press Del button continuously while windows startup. It will load system startup menu.
2. You can start your PC in “Safe Mode with Command Prompt”. Once your PC started you will see command prompt instead of windows explorer. Just type explorer.exe and press enter. It will load windows explorer and you will be able to boot your PC.
3. If you have windows disk then must repair OS. It will repair windows startup and fix problems. It is very useful tricks to get back your OS without reinstalling.
4. You can also restore your PC using system restore at last good configuration.
5. You may also install another operating system parallel to corrupted OS.
Once you started your PC, run a virus scanner immediately and remove the entire virus. After that you need a system optimizer utility which can repair all the damages like classpnp.sys damage, exe damage, dll damage, registry damages, driver damages and other damages. In our recommendation use Advanced System Repair Tool to optimize your PC. It is all in one solution that removes virus, spyware, Trojan and repair damaged system files. It also updates all the outdated drivers and downloads and installs missing or not found files.