What is Ntdll.dll error?
Ntdll.dll file is necessary component of windows registry which is required by the computer in order for it to function properly. Ntdll.dll is windows file that contains important networking (NT) system functions. Without ntdll.dll file, the program or application cannot run properly.
There are several reasons due to which ntdll.dll errors appears on your computer. The ntdll.dll errors are caused due to corruption or missing of ntdll.dll files and results in damaged computer. This error is commonly found on windows XP, windows vista, windows 7 operating systems. Ntdll.dll is a system process that is needed for your PC to work properly. It should not be removed.
What makes Ntdll.dll errors to generate?
There are a variety of ways due to which ntdll.dll errors appear on your computer such as:-
- The ntdll.dll error is generally caused due to corrupted or damaged ntdll.dll file
- Due to missing of windows registry files.
- Missing of ntdll.dll file is due to virus or malware or spyware issue and sometimes due to hardware failure situation.
- Ntdll.dll file may be accidently deleted.
- Improper or out of date drivers can cause these ntdll.dll errors.
What are its symptoms?
These are error messages which typically pop-up in a Windows screen:-
- You might have seen stop error messages such as “STOP: C0000211 unknown hard error – /windows/system32/ntdll.dll” on your windows screen.
- The application or the program get crash or fail to start.
- Windows refused to start up or shut down properly or you can say windows take long time to start up and shut down.
- Windows get hang during start up or shut down.
- Sometimes due to a hardware fault, you may see ntdll.dll errors during windows installation.
How to fix Ntdll.dll errors?
There are several ways to fix ntdll.dll errors:-
- If you are receiving ntdll.dll error after installing software, it’s possible that this process has damaged or corrupted your ntdll.dll file. Please uninstall and then reinstall the software this way you may solve the problem.
- If you have added hardware, then turn off your computer and remove the device to see if that solves the problem.
- If you have a virus and malware software installed on your computer, you should always scan antivirus to protect your PC from dangerous virus and also to ensure that a virus has not infected your ntdll.dll file.
- Keep maintenance of windows registry keys because system registry is one of the important parts of windows based computer system. This includes hardware configuration, file associations, and control panel settings.
If these manual instructions are unable to fix your ntdll.dll errors then you are recommended to use third party repair tool which is the most easiest and automatic way to remove ntdll.dll errors.