Windows error code 91 is very common error that occurs on your system again and again when you are operating your system. This runtime error mostly caused by the programs which try and use the DCOMCnfg.exe file on your system, DCOMCnfg.exe is most important program that is used to control various file permission on your system, as well as helping to load up a serried of different programs on your so9opmuter. Unfortunately, this file is frequently damaged or corrupted or unable to be processed as constantly as possible, or this is the main reason why the runtime error code 91 will show on your system. This error also creates an error message like that:
“Runtime Error 91: Object variable or with block variable not set”
Some of the main reason behind this runtime error code 91 on your system are missing DLL, faulty installation, corrupt file, registry errors, bugs and malware or spyware that running into your system, virus attack and some new software program are being installed before another program has been completely uninstalled and it also caused by a conflict with third party program, temporary running files are also create this windows runtime error code 91. So, this you need to solve this error without delay, because if you are not solving this error urgently then your face many critical situations like your system crash, your system hangs etc.
In the case you may also receive some symptoms on your system; such symptoms are your system create slow performed, unable to run various program, unable to connect various files, blue screen of death error, pop-up messages, beeping sound, etc.
In order to solve runtime error , you can use two way methods, first by manual method or second by automated method. Some manual method to resolve runtime error code is:
- You can reinstall the program: if you are recently added new software program or hardware or drive then you remove this. Because some time may conflict with older program and it may also crate this runtime error 91. So, first of all you uninstallation old program completely then you reinstalled the new program.
- Stop the running program: some time third party program also crate this type of error so you can do this stopping all open tasks for any running program at the particular moment.
- You should ensure that the DCOMCnfg.exe file is set to allow “Everyone” to use it.
- Reboot your system in safer mode.
- You may check or configure this setting:
- Open a MS_DOS prompt and type “cd/”
- After this click on enter button.
- Then “ren autoexec.bat autoexec.ch”
- Click on enter and type “ren config.sys config.ch”
- Again click on enter button.
- Once you have finished this, you will need to reboot the computer.
If you need to use automated way or third party repair tool to fix runtime error 91 on windows then you make use Advanced System Repair Tool software, it is the best user friendlily tool that easily fix the this error permanently or it can also speed up you system performance etc.