Are you getting update error code 80004002 on windows?
When you update your windows operating system then you may receive an error code 80004002 on your pc monitor. This error occurs for the reason of registry files corresponding with Wups2.dll are missing, damaged or corrupted. In this way, you may receive this type of windows update error 80004002. This error code can display with some error message on your pc monitor, they like that:
Windows Could Not Search for New Updates.
Update error generally occurs on the various windows operating system such as windows vista 32 bit, windows XP, etc. Windows update error code 80004002 message is commonly associated with being unable to successfully download and install Microsoft update. This error can also occur after incorrectly installing a windows XP service pack or as a result of software conflicts with your current version of windows updates.
The main reasons for the windows update error code 80004002 are required registry keys are missing, poor registry maintenance, virus attacks, viral infection like malware or Trojan or spyware, poor windows update management, hardware failure, complications with an XP service pack installation and etc. these are the main reasons behind this error code, so, you need to fix windows error code 80004002 immediately.
Some of the main symptoms for the update error code 80004002 are slow performance of system, unable to run various program, unable to open many files, DLL error messages, blue screen of death error messages on pc screen, beeping sound, system freezing and etc.
How to solve windows error code 80004002?
So, you required to solve update error code on windows immediately for the protection of further problems like system crash, hangs etc. on you operating system. Some of the very helpful steps to repair windows update error 80004002 are given below:
- Restore windows update or reinstalled windows update client.
- Correct windows update DLL, while it is not registered:
- Open start menu, go o all programs -> accessories -> and command prompt -> right click or choose the run as administrator option.
- Register the windows update DLL by executing the REGSVR32 command, followed by the name of the DLL to register.
- Register or reregister all of these:
- Register it. For example, to register wuapi.dll, run REGSVR32 wuapi.dll and click on enter button.
- You can always start your system in safe mode only.
- Replace you hardware, if it is failure or faulty.
- Use advance antivirus tool to remove viral infection.