Are you getting the error 0X8100008 on your screen.
Brief description about error 0X81000008 on a windows vista computer?
When you attempting to perform a file backup on windows vista computer the backup may fail with the error code 0X81000008 .This error problems has became common for windows vista problem. However this error can occur because the computer hardware, the peripherals or the drivers for those devices are incompatible windows vista.”Error 0X81000008 “The backup disc has a corrupted file system. Error 0X81000008 typically indicates the message that the computer is incompatible
with the advanced configuration and power interface standard that is supported in windows vista.
Why does this problem occur:-
This problem can occur when there are file system issues on the disk selected for the file backup location.
The backup tool fails while backing up the system, the backup tool tried to store files to the recovery partition but ran out of the space.
When to try to perform backup on a windows vista computer, you may receive the following error:
“The request could not be performed of an I/O device error (0X81000008)
Please rerun backup once issue is resolved.”
How do you fix this problem?
- To resolve this error you will have to check backup disc for errors or select a different backup location.
- Then open windows and log on to an account with administrative setups.
- Click start and click on my computer.
- Before you remove the backup files and folders set windows to view hidden system files.
- Click organizes then click folder search options.
- Select view tab.
- Select show hidden files and folders and remove the hide protected operating files and then click OK.
- Then go the computer window then double click Recovery D. Find the folder that has same name as the computer.
- With the folder selected. Press shift + delete.
- A Windows opens stating “You don’t currently have permission to access this folder” opens. Click Continue.
- Click continue to get access to this folder. Click continue until this folder is deleted.
- Set Windows Folder Options back to their original setting as follows:
- From the Computer window, click Organize, and then click Folder and Search Options.
- Select the View tab.
- Select do not show hidden files and folders and select Hide protected operating system files.
- Click OK.
If you are unable to follow above manual instructions then you have one easiest way to fix this error 0X81000008.
Easiest way to get rid from error 0X81000008:
Download windows Registry Optimizer tool or you can say Regcure tool, it is especially designed by the computer expert which immediately removes error. Advanced System Repair Tool has what you need to clean your computer as well as optimize it. The best way to improve your computer’s performance is to start with a scan. This will tell you the current health status of your computer
This tool is very easy to use. This software safely clean your PC ,pirate bay for sites, invalid entries like slow speed of computer performances,deadlook error and crashing, blue screen etc.
Fix this error 0X8100008 easily by using just following steps.
If you follow these above instructions then you can easily resolve problems.