Usbhub.sys windows error can occur for the causing of blue screen of death. And usbhub.sys is part of windows 7 and it is a windows driver, commonly you known driver is a small software program that allows to your computer to communicate with hardware or connected devices or that means a driver has direct access to the internal of the hardware or operating system. Generally, this windows error appear when you shut down the screen freezes and then restarts and after this restart you will receive error message, but this message does not happen every time when you shut down your system but it happens often , it is like that:
“Problem files seems to be usbhub.sys
x64 C:\Windows\Minidump\013111-14086-01.dmp 4 15 7600 345,488”
And also when you stir a windows vista based computer when shutting down or form sleep or form hibernation, you receive a stop 0x44 error message in the usbhub.sys process. This error message resembles the following:
- “STOP 0x00000044(parameter1, parameter2, parameter3, parameter4)
- When you connect a USB device, you receive a “Stop 0x7e” error message that resembles the following:
- You receive a Stop error message that resembles the following:
These above errors occur on windows vista based computer that have 2GB or more of an NVIDIA nForce EHCI controller or RAM.
Normally, when the Bug_Check indicates a windows part that means something else drove it into fault. And you may face problem when you uninstalling and reinstalling all USB driver. And some time it is not work properly.
Easy way to fix Usbhub.sys windows XP errors
Some manual way or advanced ways to solve usbhub.sys windows error are given below:
- First of all you start you computer and log on as Administrator.
- Press the start button.
- Then opt the all programs, accessories, system tool and lastly choose system restore.
- Select restore my computer to a previous time option in the new window and then press Next.
- Press the latest system restore point from the displayed.
- On this list, press a restore point list, and then press Next.
- After this press the Next button the confirmation window.
- Reboot your computer after the restoration is finished.
If you not satisfied above steps then you need to download third party repair tool or Advanced System Repair Tool software to most easily way to fix this error or related to any windows error also.