Are you getting windows error message “Access denied” in your PC? If you have Security Configuration Wizard (SCW) running on the windows 7 or any other version of windows operating system then sometimes SCW returns you an error message that is “Access denied.” This is the windows common error which you have generally observed while working on different system programs. When this error occurs then the services are left in an unpredictable state. This Security Configuration Wizard present in your system so that it can guide your system through the method of generating, editing, applying a security policy. .Xml file is the file which generate with Security policy when combines with SCW. When this .xml file gets corrupt then you get this windows error. There are various different reasons due to this windows error occurs while working on your system. It’s your duty to fix this error immediately, so that your systems don’t have to face any other further problems regarding with this error.
Why windows “Access denied” error occurs?
- This all because of the malicious program running in your system and presence of virus may damage your .xml file and affect badly to the windows registry.
- Windows update procedure is quite important for your system but if you don’t install this then you have to face this problem.
- If case you shut down your system without completing windows update process then you have to face this error.
- If .xml file gets corrupt then you have this windows error in your system.
What are the symptoms?
You receive the “Access denied” error message when you start your windows system. Due to this error your system takes longer time to start and shut down windows, when this error occurs then after someday you will detect that your computer performance decrease down.
How to fix windows “Access denied” error message?
You should not delay to fix this error because the occurrence of this error continuously in your system can create any other serious difficulties to your system. When you get this error message then start your computer in safe mode and you can also perform clean boot process to fix this error.
- You need to update your windows.
- Test out your windows registry whether all files and drivers are systematically present in their proper location or not.
If you are getting this windows “Access denied” error message while opening any file then no need to worry use third party repair tool to fix this error. This tool will automatically search the reasons for occurring for this error and fix it without any delay.